When employees have happy relationships at home, they are more productive and creative at work – and are capable of better relationships with their colleagues. Each sixty minute “Corporate” session includes 35 minutes of presentation material and 25 minutes of Q & A. These are lively, engaging sessions that increase communication in the workplace and translate to raising your bottom line.
Here are some topics that are commonly covered during a corporate lunch (about an hour):
- Codependency vs. Taking Care of Yourself
- Anxiety and Stress are Normal
- Understand Relationship Dynamics
- Freedom and Connection Equals a Healthy Relationship
- Understanding Arguments and Triggers in Constructive Ways
- Control and Power Are At the Heart of Every Relationship
- How to Deal with Money and Budgeting in a Relationship
- How to Know When You’re Being Co-dependent in Your Relationship
- How to Have Meaningful and Playful Sex
- Is It Possible to be Honest in a Relationship?
- A New Definition of Intimacy
Cost: $90 per hour, plus all travel expenses.
Please contact Melissa for additional details.